Current vacancies at Three Trees
Pot Washer (Sunday)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, genuine, friendly person to join our Kitchen Team as Pot Washer. This role is an integral part of the kitchen team and we will ensure full training will be provided.
Key responsibilities for the role are:
- To clean all pots, pans and any other equipment as required and ensure they are stored correctly and neatly.
- Ensure all crockery, cutlery and glassware are washed properly, dried and stored correctly.
- Maintenance of kitchen area, sweeping/mopping floors and emptying bins when full etc.
- To work closely with the kitchen management team to ensure compliance with all hygiene and health and safety programmes.
- To ensure excellent food hygiene practice is observed in the entire kitchen area. Ensure the kitchen equipment is in working order and report any maintenance issues.
No prior work experience is required. The nature of the position means that some heavy lifting is required.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Apprentice Commis Chef to join the kitchen team at our award winning farm shop and café. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in catering and achieve a Level 2 Commis Chef Standard qualification. As well as working in the cafe kitchen, you will have the opportunity to spend some time learning from our expert butchers and our cake baker. One day a week will be spent at New College Swindon.
We offer a great work life balance with no evenings or split shifts. Other benefits include 28 days holiday, a pension scheme, free on-site parking and a discount in the shop and café.
Please note that we are in a rural position between Swindon and Marlborough, where public transport links are very limited and often don’t fit with start and finish times. You will also need to travel into Swindon one day per week.
Please apply using the following link;